pressmen performance and photography

Friday, August 04, 2006

lying photographers

Do photojournalists stage manage their photographs to get newsworthy shots? Note this article which raises some questions Only some questions? how far is the news being manipulated? Do all photos show what happened? do photographers get people to do things in order to get their shot. How much freedom does a photographer have when working in an area run by a totalitarian government. How far will a photographer bend the truth to get that winning shot?

Reading the news at present, i am asking these questions. I am beginning to feel that the whiff of lies is growing. However I don't know for sure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the QUEEN has abdicated!

I will be sending a picture of her giving a person on the end of her bed (drinking whisky - the rough stuff) her orb and crown. If I can manage it I will include Tony Blair watching from inside her wardrobe.

Does anyone believe this? Would she really have parted with her crown and be distracted away from Spitting Image? I think not.

10:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home