pressmen performance and photography

Sunday, July 30, 2006

book on wedding photography

I spent the day talking photography with simon experimenting with lighting and doing some street photography. Then we went into borders ordered tea and browsed some magazines and books. Found one book I liked. The art of wedding photography by bambi cantrell and skip cohen. The names didn't help as I started thinking of bambi and skippy the bush kangaroo. However, I liked the philosophy behind the photography, with a lot of good shots to look at. They talk about capturing the emotion of the day. Photojournalism. It is just what I love to capture. What makes it all worthwhile for me. I haven't read it fully yet but what I've looked at so far is impressive. Pop into your local bookshop and have a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home