pressmen performance and photography

Thursday, July 27, 2006

photobox

We have just found a great service operated by a company called photobox. This will sound like an advert even though it isn't. They provide a service whereby it is possible to create a book, not an album. Until I actually saw the book this meant little to me. We worked at a function, a wedding party on a boat. We edited the photos and uploaded them to photobox. There they give you options for various layouts using simple drag and drop features. We created a storyline of the photos and ordered the book. However, the client suddenly wanted the book yesterday. Great! I phoned photobox and they said I could collect. They came good. I picked up the book and was amazed. It was brilliant. The client was blown away and ordered more books. This time the book came by courier and again the whole system worked smoothly. This book idea is absolutely superb.

I am impressed by photobox and their service, totally 5 star and whats more the price is incredible value.

7 Comments:

Blogger chashat said...

For all you Mac people out there Photo Box gives a quicker service than apple (iphioto) and very comparative if not Better.

12:41 am  
Blogger hermajestythequeen said...

I have just found a great service oneyeshut. This will sound like an advert even though it isn't. They provide a service whereby it is possible to take a picture the day before without a camera, then produce a birthday cake - not a picture. Until I actually saw the cake this meant little to me. We worked at a function, a birthday party on a spaceship. We edited the next weeks pictures taken tomorrow and uploaded them to photoflopox extraordinary. There they give you options for various cakes using simple cream and slop features. We created a fuckup of the photos and the cake was also a disaster. However, the client suddenly wanted a book (any book) yesterday. Great! I phoned photoflopix and they said I could bake a cake in the past and post it in the future via bluetooth on their website with my F5. They came good. I picked up the book and the cakes and was amazed they were both mightier than the sword. It was brilliant. The client was blown away with my magnum and ordered more books with cakes at an inflated price. This time the book & cakes with a recipe came by courier and again the whole system worked as smoothly as fudge chocolate. This book/cake protection idea is absolutely superb and remunerative.

I am impressed by photoflop and their service, totally -5 star and whats more this is a load'a rubbish.

6:15 pm  
Blogger hermajestythequeen said...

- the Queen has now left the building.

6:16 pm  
Blogger the clown said...

probably over the top in my praise of photobox but it is unusual to get service beyond what one expects.

4:23 pm  
Blogger hermajestythequeen said...

Thanks for taking this in the spirit it was given. I'm going to try photoflux.

12:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

1:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

4:37 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home