pressmen performance and photography

Thursday, July 27, 2006

photobox

We have just found a great service operated by a company called photobox. This will sound like an advert even though it isn't. They provide a service whereby it is possible to create a book, not an album. Until I actually saw the book this meant little to me. We worked at a function, a wedding party on a boat. We edited the photos and uploaded them to photobox. There they give you options for various layouts using simple drag and drop features. We created a storyline of the photos and ordered the book. However, the client suddenly wanted the book yesterday. Great! I phoned photobox and they said I could collect. They came good. I picked up the book and was amazed. It was brilliant. The client was blown away and ordered more books. This time the book came by courier and again the whole system worked smoothly. This book idea is absolutely superb.

I am impressed by photobox and their service, totally 5 star and whats more the price is incredible value.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

For all you Mac people out there Photo Box gives a quicker service than apple (iphioto) and very comparative if not Better.

12:41 am  
Blogger the clown said...

probably over the top in my praise of photobox but it is unusual to get service beyond what one expects.

4:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

1:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

4:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home