pressmen performance and photography

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

working at the Ministry of Sound

last night we were booked to work at the Ministry of Sound. I hadn't been there before so I was suprised at how dull the outside was. Once guests started to arrive we were into the swing of things and it all worked well. it was a younger audience than most corporate bashes and we changed the tone of our approach to fit in. it was not how one would think of corporate event photography. Earlier I said the building was dull but inside with their choice of music plus the overall layout it created an amazing atmosphere and the whole place was rocking. it was impressive. It was not what I usually call party photography. The people were really enjoying themselves. I am sure after we left it was even wilder. I love seeing so many different people and places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home