pressmen performance and photography

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

paparazzi at corporate party

Chas and i worked at a function in the city yesterday. They had a 1950's theme and many of the guests dressed for the occassion. It was very dramatic in the venue as it had an old victorian theme, lots of shade, dramatic reds with the feel you might have with gaslight.
I did a lot of the talking, in the end I just put my camera down for a while. Because the guests were mostly young pub managers we could be really cheeky demanding that they posed for us. Ended up with a really jokey atmosphere. Chas took some really fantastic shots with a natural feel to them.
And yes later I was buzzing here and there watching and taking character shots. It still amazes me how I get caught up in the process of reading the reactions and character of the guests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home